Thanks for considering Emily Ann Brown Photography for your professional portraits, lifestyle and events photography!
The session fee does not include the price of digital files and/or prints, which is outsourced to a professional printing company.
For more detailed rates, please inquire by emailing me at
hello [at] emilyannbrownphotography.com or submitting the contact form by clicking here.
Sessions start at $325. Digital files and prints sold separately.
Session time: About 1 hr and includes the use of props, chairs, accessories and clothing items, etc. A non-refundable deposit fee is required to reserve your session, which can be paid by mail or via PayPal.
If you have to re-schedule your photo session for whatever reason — due to a sick child or family emergency — please communicate that as soon as possible. Please be aware that if you wish to cancel your scheduled photo session for any reason, or are unable or unwilling to reschedule due to inclement weather, the deposit is non-refundable.
Location: I shoot outside or on-location, whether at your home, place of business, or a public venue. I can provide ideas if you wish to shoot at a location other than your home.
Other important details regarding portrait sessions:
- I typically shoot between 200-300 images depending on the allotted time frame and cooperation of everyone involved.
- I then process, edit, enhance, re-touch, B&W, etc. the very best images from our session (ranges from 15-30, depending on the length of time), which takes on average 12-16 hours. It takes at least one to two weeks to compile and edit your collection of photos and have your proofs ready for viewing. Afterward, I will email you a link to view approx. 15-30 proofs, depending on the session.
- Your chosen high resolution files/images can then be purchased and then downloaded to your computer. You will be able to print them anywhere, in any quantity, in most any size. I am currently not offering CDs at the present time, but this is subject to change.
- I do not give/sell unedited work.
- Your collection will be up for viewing for 10 days only. Once it expires there will be a $20 fee to re-post your collection for an additional 7 days.
- Photo sessions are held in the DC metro area, and an extra charge will be applied for locations 15 miles outside of the Beltway. Please inquire.
- If any on-site locations, such as parks, have an entrance fee that I do not currently have a pass to, this fee will be added to your session fee.
- I use natural lighting for all of my sessions.
Now offering the following sessions:
- Graduating Senior
- Family and Holiday
- Professional & Personal use
Please feel free to contact me by email for any additional questions, to discuss cost, and/or to book a date.